Over the last few days, I’ve learned that yard work really is work. Hard work. Rob and I have tried to start making improvements to our mess of our yard. The weeds growing through the bark are out of control. We’ve called several landscaping companies within the last few days to get estimates on getting us some grass. In the mean time, we’ve decided to make some minor improvements of our own. We have a nice planter box in the backyard that runs along the fenceline. Here are the before and after pics.
We planted Hino Crimson Azaleas on either end, with flaming torch heather at both ends next to the Azaleas. In the middle we planted a bright orange Flame Creeper Azalea. It is surrounded by Candytuft Iberis. We’re happy with how it looks now. Hopefully it turns out that I have a green thumb and can keep them alive!