Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Skiing with Steph

The main reason for our trip to Utah was to meet up with our friend Stephanie and enjoy a day of skiing with Stephanie and her fiancĂ© Marcus.  The snow wasn’t great, and the weather was windy, but we still managed to have fun.  We decided to ski Snowbird.  All in all it was a fun day.  I tried my best to keep up with the great skiers that Rob, Stephanie, and Marcus are.  Lucky for me, there wasn’t a ton of powder so we mostly stayed on the groomers.  Here are some post skiing pics of Stephanie and I. Unfortunately the boys didn’t want to pose for pics.

DSCF7213

DSCF7212

I don’t really know what’s happening in this photo, but I’m sure it was really funny.

DSCF7211

Thanks Marcus and Stephanie for making time to spend a day with us!

No comments: