Monday, June 27, 2011

Children’s Museum

In March Rob and I decided we wanted to go to Utah for a little skiing (I’ll talk more about this in a later post).  We ended up bringing my nephew Jayden along with us for the ride.  When we were in Utah, Rob and I took Halle, Parker, and Jayden to Salt Lake where we met up with my friend Mary and her two kids Tillie and Finch.  We went to the children’s museum and then out to lunch at Rodizio Grill.  Everyone had great time and of course it was great to see Mary and her kiddos.  Enjoy all the pics of the kids hard at play!

DSCF7192

Halle busy making music

DSCF7193

Jayden using the crane to build.

DSCF7194

Tillie and Halle measuring up to their block creations.

DSCF7195

Finch was busy taking everything in.

DSCF7196

Halle showing her climbing skills

DSCF7197DSCF7198

Parker and Jayden working the water.

DSCF7201DSCF7202DSCF7203DSCF7204

DSCF7205DSCF7207

Everyone busy making “Green Eggs”

DSCF7208

The finished product.

We loved the museum.  There was a ton for the kids to do.  If you live in the SLC area, I definitely recommend you buy a season pass to the place.  You won’t be disappointed!

No comments: