Sunday, May 30, 2010

Just Like Auntie Anne’s

My friend Emily posted to her blog about a recent experience she had making Pretzels.  Rob LOVES soft Pretzels, so I was intrigued with her experience and wanted to give it a try.  I didn’t want to waste an entire afternoon and not have them turn out, so I was hesitant. 

Today, Emily came to visit us, so I took the opportunity to have her teach me how to make the pretzels.  She was an excellent teacher and our Pretzels turned out really good.  They look good and they tasted good.  They even past Rob’s taste test, so I was pleased.  Here are some pics to document the events.

DSCF6763

We were really happy with the golden brown color we got out of the Pretzels.

DSCF6766

Ummmm.  Delicious!

DSCF6765

Emily tries them out with different Mustards.  Rob likes them best with the Hot and Spicy Mustard.

If you’re feeling adventurous, give it a try.  The recipe Emily and I both used came from Paula Dean

3 comments:

Loyce said...

They look delicious, I am going to try making them! Thanks for the idea.

emily said...

YUM! I wish I had more :)

fiftyninemodel said...

Looks yummy to me!