Sunday, February 7, 2010

I’m grateful for Rob

Rob just complained that I use the blog to talk about myself too much, so I thought I would do a post dedicated to some of the things he’s done for me.

I love Rob very much.  Recently I have been thinking of all the things I am thankful for.  I realized that a lot of the great things I do in my life are because of Rob. 

Since I have known Rob, he has shown great patience in teaching me to ski (this pic is from my first day ever on skis);

2178518285_0566e03d57

encouraging me to become a ski instructor;

Max, Talia, Linden, Alex, Cody

teaching me to ride a motorcycle;

DSCF6215

teaching me how to mountain bike, helping me find a great mountain bike, painting my mountain bike the perfect shade of orange;

IMG_0030

taking me snowmobiling;

show pics 015_1_1

taking me jet skiing countless times,

DSCN0354

and learning how to windsurf with me.

IMG_1428

I’m excited to see what new things Rob has to teach me.

I have to admit, I have an amazing Husband.  I love you Rob!

DSCF6157

1 comment:

kelsey said...

awwww :) also, windsurfing is impossible.