Saturday, February 28, 2015

Goodbye popcorn- February 2014


Over my mid-winter break, we were ambitious in thinking we could easily scrape the popcorn off our of ceilings in our bedroom.  We did succeed, but it was a lot more work than I was anticipating.  We sprayed, scraped, puttied, sanded, painted and added trim.  We also took the chance to paint the walls and put in new carpet.  It took about two weeks.  It was a much needed improvement, however, it has probably deterred me from scraping the popcorn off the ceilings in the rest of the house…

2014-02-21 13.15.54

The not-so beautiful popcorn.


2014-02-21 12.39.48

What our front room looked like during the project. 

2014-03-01 12.01.04

The finished product.

No comments: