Monday, July 4, 2011

Weekend of Fun

Friday, June 17th was my last day of school. I decided to have a good kick-off to the summer with some pool time. As soon as my classroom was clean and I had checked off my end of the school year to-do list, I jumped in the car and drove up to Everett to get Jayden. Jayden and I then drove to Michael’s apartment and spent the afternoon lounging by the pool. We lucked out with a perfectly beautiful sunny day. Here are some pictures of the boys at the pool.

CIMG0262CIMG0263CIMG0264CIMG0265

After we were done swimming, Michael, Jaxon and Sherrie came up to our house for a nice steak dinner cooked on the grill. Michael picked us out some delicious steaks and Rob did an excellent job at the grill. We then spent the rest of the night playing with all of Rob’s toys. The boys had a blast!

DSCF7220

Jayden getting ready to do a daredevil stunt with the remote control car.

DSCF7227DSCF7223DSCF7236

Jayden trying out his new motorcycle. We told him he can ride it on his own as soon as he learns to ride a bicycle without training wheels. I think he’s going to be pretty motivated this summer! His uncle Mike was more than happy to show him how it works!

Here’s a video of Jaxon walking around. I thought those of you who haven’t seen him in a while would enjoy this little clip.

No comments: