Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

We went to visit my parents in Rexburg, ID for Thanksgiving.  We left Wednesday after Rob got off of work and arrived back home just in time for me to drop Rob off at work on Sunday night.  He is a trooper for putting in the long, uncomfortable hours for me to have the chance to go and visit my parents.  I didn’t get a ton of pictures.  If you want to see more about our visit, see my mom’s recent post.

My parents cooked us a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. 

DSCF7107DSCF7109DSCF7110

CIMG0180

Mom treated me to a Pedicure and Manicure!

Thanksgiving and Snow 007

We took a picture with Santa. 

We spent the weekend talking, eating, and relaxing.  Mom and Dad wouldn’t even let me help with the dishes.  Thank you both for a wonderful weekend.  We love you!

1 comment:

Loyce said...

We enjoyed your visit very much. Thanks for coming through those awful roads and weather. We love you!