Monday, November 29, 2010

General Conference

Rob and I got tickets to General conference in October, so I took a Friday off of work and we made a long weekend of it.  We stayed with my sister Julie and her family and visited friends and family.  Rob got to attend Conference in the Conference Center for the first time.  It is always an amazing experience to be in the same room as the Prophet and Apostles.  It was a whirlwind trip but overall it was worth it. 

Warning: Lots of pictures below.

DSCF6982

The message on the board in the room where Rob and I slept.

DSCF6984

Halle and I at Connor’s football game.

DSCF6988

The Vikings won and Connor scored a touchdown!

DSCF7002

On Saturday afternoon we joined Mary and Seth Braun and their family for the afternoon session of conference at their house.  Here I am with Tillie and Finch.

DSCF7006DSCF7007DSCF7008DSCF7009DSCF7014DSCF7020DSCF7024DSCF7017

At the park with Parker, Halle, Sherri, Crysta, Lauren, Olivia, Jeremy, Meg, Lexi, Brecken, and Julie (she took this picture).

DSCF7026

The men getting home from the Priesthood Session.

DSCF7033

Rob and I at conference.  Not the best picture but that’s the temple in the background.  Too many people to push out of the way to get a good one.

Thanks everyone who made time to spend with us.  It was a fun weekend. 

No comments: